DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Rubi S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me and my family really loved this pizza. It has the perfect amount of cheese and it melts perfectly. Also if you live it a lil longer on the oven it will make the crust crispy and it's delicious.
Aysia F.
Washington, DC
Tastes great!! All you do is set your oven and let it cook. I definitely like to buy when I am on a budget and want some good pizza. Ingredients are quality for frozen pizza. I definitely recommend.
Terri T.
Hagerstown, MD
How could you not love DiGiorno? It's just like delivered! Exactly, but it comes from the freezer so you don't have to tip the driver! Wonderful ingredients and I love the crust!
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO
DiGiorno is by far one of my favorite frozen pizzas, I remember the 1st time I had it years ago and I remember saying that I have never had a better pizza, it's perfect!
Kayla F.
This pizza is amazing! It is crisp and delicious. It doesn't leave you feeling gross from eating it and is a much more flavorable pizza than the traditional supreme.
Diana P.
Saint Louis, MI
I love the thin crust of this, the other crust of the original is so thick and just a waste of carbs. the toppings have a bite to them but not enough to get out the heartburn medications.
Rocio A.
Pixley, CA
I've bought these a couple of times and once in a while you will get pizzas that have vegetables that are going bad but some are good.. just make sure you check the pizza when you buy it.
Chrissy C.
Carmel, IN
The crust on this pizza is amazing. This pizza is filled with toppings and really fills you up. I enjoy eating this pizza and keeping a few in our freezer when we don't know what to eat.
The crust is amazing :PP . I'd recommend this pizza to any family who wants to have a pizza night & don't want to waste a lot more money for a pizza from lets say dominos or pizza hut.
Aurielle  I.
Hilo, HI
I like this pizza a lot. The sauce is really flavorful. I think this pizza is seasoned wonderfully and it's definitely quite different from the original Digiorno I'm used to eating.
Victoria F.