DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
The Supreme is my go-to frozen pizza. Only thing better is the one that comes with the cookie dough inside. Despite what the commercials say you won't be confusing this with delivery, but it's not bad for frozen pizza.
Gey M.
Fort Worth, TX
It was good especially the crust because that is one of my favorite parts when I eat a pizza but we burnt it a little bit when I put it in the wrong cooking way :( .
Victoria C.
Erie, PA
While I'm not always a fan of frozen pizza, this was pretty tasty! there is an "upscale" feel if you will for this pizza. It has some pretty good flavor and price and ease was pretty good!
Sara F.
I have always loved DiGiorno pizza. When it comes to eating frozen pizza, DiGiorno is always the route to take. All the other kinds of pizza's taste like cardboard.
Keisha F.
Genoa, WV
Good flavor but to much bread i thought the crust was way to thick not really what the put it out to be didn't meet my expectations ! but not the worst i have had!
Meredith B.
This pizza is well liked by all members of my family, ages 4 to 35. My husband likes that the crust is neither too think nor too thin. My kids like the toppings,and I like that it doesn't take long to make a meal.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I am a huge Supreme pizza fan! The flavor is rich and robust, and everything a Supreme pizza should be! Perfect for those nights you just don't feel like cooking.
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
We love this pizza!!! And just like the commercial says, we like it better than our local take out pizza!! You'd never know the difference if we didn't tell you!
Cassi H.
Glasgow, KY
This is the only pizza we buy because its delicious. Right from the box to oven, the ingredients are fresh just like ordering from a delivery place. I love how it taste and how fresh the ingredients are.
Rebecca A.
It was amazing! The crust was crispy and the onions went great with the pepperoni! I shared this with a friend of mine and we both loved it, we ended up going back to the store to buy 1 more for later!
Victoria F.