DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristi T.
Burlington, TX
I absolutely love this pizza! when it's not sold out in the stores! if you haven't tried it is suggest you do! super delish! I love my pizza straight on the rack! best crust!
Justine H.
Battle Creek, MI
This pizza never lets me down. As a full time worker and a mother, I don't have time every night to make a meal. This is one of my go to pizzas, just had it the other night actually. Never disappoints!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
My favorite! What got me sold is the bread. It's comparable to restaurant's dough. It has the right amount of sauce, cheese, dough ratio that tops better than their own brand.
Reannah E.
Nothing satisfies my boys' craving like a DiGiorno Pizzeria!! I get these for parties, friend hang outs, and even for easy dinner nights! I love the variety DiGiorno offers!
mjollmom1206
This pizza is awesome. on days I'm just too lazy to cook I throw one of heavens tasty frisbees in the oven and enjoy a slice smoothred in banana peppers! i am spoiled to this amazing slice of goodness! I 100% recommend this pizza.
Maggie C.
The toppings and flavors are good. The only problem is when I bake it for the amount of time it tells you, the crust is still dough-y. And if you go over, it gets too brown
April R.
Rincon, GA
It's a little more expensive than the other frozen pizza brands, but it's worth it. Aside from home made (because it's the best!) this is pretty much as good as it gets.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza in general, but I usually have one or two of these in my freezer for emergencies. It's not half bad and doesn't taste like cardboard.
Monique  H.
This.pizza is fresh..............love to make this when i have company and don't feel like.leaving the house ...............good quality best frozen pizza ive eaten by far
Kate G.
Kyle, TX
I purchased this for a quick dinner. It was easy to make and pretty good for a frozen pizza. I would buy it again and recommend it for anyone who needs to get dinner on the table in a pinch.
Victoria F.