DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

elizabeth b.
DiGiorno is the best frozen pizza. I tried other brands and did not like them either not enough on toppings or the sauce was too sweet. I like they have so much variety. Kinda wish they did something different like put unique toppings instead of the same old pepperoni, cheese, sausage, and supreme. Ate this stuff years and I still enjoy it.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
The pizza itself is pretty good, but it is sooooooooooooo expensive! Like almost $10 here in Oklahoma for a frozen pizza and that's at Walmart with the lowest price! I wouldn't recommend this product.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
I've loved these pizzas since I was a kid. I think their recipe changed a little bit recently, but they're still great when you don't feel like cooking or don't want to wait for takeout. The supreme is definitely my favorite flavor, and its a good bang for your buck.
Jared W.
DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza is my Sunday night go-to after a long weekend. This pizza is such a great value, so I always have a few in my freezer! Easy dinner to make with very little effort.
Annaleigh D.
Cooks quickly and it tastes great! They're also super affordable and you can usually find sales on them. The crust is also super fluffy when it comes out of the oven. Others are usually hard and crunchy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
This is my husband favorite pizza omg he can't get enough of it lol we get it almost every time we go food shopping it's not expensive and it tastes amazing going to purchase one tomorrow I recommend it
Samantha W.
Decatur, IL
Pretty much any kind of DiGiorno pizza is amazing. I love all the different kinds and even the ones that come with side dishes such as hot wings. Closest frozen pizza you can get to take out. Sometimes a little pricey but worth it. Have always been pleased with this brand.
Erika Q.
I love these pizzas. They rise so beautifully they have an amazing taste with all the ingredients and it feels like you actually bought a pizza from any pizza place, its like having a pizzeria in your home.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
This is a awesome frozen pizza. Taste just like you got delivery, like the commercial says! I wished it was the same price as the other DiGiornos I would buy more then.
Halie S.
I am a big fan of pizza, I mean who isn't right? But Digorno has the quality of homemade pizza without all the work or cost! The Supreme is my all time favorite as it has a perfect mixture of meat and veggies! YUMMM!!!
Victoria F.