DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Autumn  M.
I will forever be DiGiornos #1 fan. I literally have tried every single one of their pizzas and like all of them. Its just and easy meal to put in the oven and cook that still tastes yummy. love love love
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
This is my absolute favorite store bought pizza and the only one I will purchase. Yes it is a bit pricey but totally worth it. It is a crispy crust pizza that kinda tastes like butter in my opinion and it has by far the best tasting sauce out of all the other pizzas from the store.
Tanisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
This pizza was a hit for Christmas Eve along with chicken. My family loved it!
The great thing about this yummy pizza is that since we are meat and veggie lovers when it comes to pizza once it was done we put some crushed peppers and garlic powder on it and had a fun family night!
kamryn h.
Overall DiGiorno has a very high quality taste and can be prepared in just a matter of minutes. one con i would have to say is that sometimes the crust will burn before the pizza is even close to being finished
Crystal B.
When in doubt.. DiGiorno!! Personally my favorite pizza. Toppings taste fresh and as if we literally just ordered it. If you want that fresh baked taste and quick fix, this is definitely the way to go.
Laura P.
Baltimore, MD
Great pizza. The crust is not too thick to where it seems doughy while eating it. All of the toppings are higher quality frozen products, but you can still taste the ingredients as if they were fresh. Also, there is quite a bit of cheese, so the pizza doesn't seem dry or bland.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
"It's Not Delievey Its DiGiorno" I love love love this pizza I but this all the time. It's just so fast to cook and delicious. Hands down this is the best frozen pizza ever.
Dareamni  D.
Supreme Speciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale... This one is a good choice I really like the crust, and there's not too much sauce like it usually happen with frozen pizza, it has just the right amount of ingredients!! definitely i recommend it...
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I like the supreme special pizza from DiGiorno. it has fresh veggies and ingredients. the only reason I gave it 4 stars and not the 5 was BC I am not a huge fan of there crust.

ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I just love DiGiorno, and thus supreme pizza was just tasty and delicious. I love the favor that the peppers and all other toppings give to it. So simple and quick and yummy.
Victoria F.