DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Ashli B.
Rockland, ME
I am a super picky pizza person, I LOVE pizza don't get me wrong. However I am not a fan of frozen pizza. The crust is soft and delicious, paired with the right amount of cheese and toppings. Give it a go, you won't be disappointed!
jerrica w.
Definitely one of my favorite pizzas by DiGiorno. Could use more peppers but with that being said, it's definitely great overall. I buy it quite a bit and if i feel the peppers are running slim, I add my own to spruce it up a tad!
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
My husband and sons love DiGiomo pizzas. I do not like them but what the boys want the boys get. The price is affordable and family like to taste. This is a good frozen pizza. Quality meats and vegetables on the pizza.
Jessica O.
Binghamton, NY
Love the crust and the toppings on this pizza. just the right amount of everything! i drizzle a little basting oil on the crust before baking to give it a nice color to it and make it crispy as well
Tiffany M.
Kent, OH
I purchase the DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza on nights I am craving take out pizza for my family. It is simple to place into the oven and cook with no prep right out of the freezer. It tastes better then take out because it can be eaten right out of the oven. I can't wait to have another this weekend!
Morgan H.
Alabaster, AL
Our whole family loves Digiorno! I love how crispy these get on the bottom, but crust isn't chewy or tough. And there's always a generous amount of toppings pretty equally spread across the top.
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
Loved this pizza, it's meaty, I added more cheese because I like my pizzas extra cheesy. Remember you get what you payed for, and I rather turn my oven on than wait for a warm pizza to arrive.
Leah T.
This pizza was just ok. I prefer a thicker crust. It did have great flavor though on the crust and throughout the toppings. I'll stick with regular DiGiorno pizzas.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Even though this is a frozen pizza, when it's cooked correctly it literally tastes like it's made in a pizzeria. The peppers and meats just sinks into the pizza and gives it so much flavor.
Melanie R.
Garden Grove, CA
I'll try anything new from this brand that my local club store offers, because generally it's good and the price is right. But this one fell a little flat. The crust was a little too hard. However, I did like the flavor.
Victoria F.