DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Catrinna J.
Oh my, I loved making pizza especially when me or my wife don't feel like cooking, we will just pop a pizza in the oven and just watch movies eating pizza. DiGionoro pizza is by far my favorite pizza out there
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
These are so good!!! The flavor is amazing, but I feel like they should go down on the price since little Cesars is really cheap, and already cooked.. and the price is a lot cheaper, but other than that it's really tasty!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite DiGiorno pizzas! The crust is perfection, it tastes just like good quality homemade pizza crust you would find at a local pizza shop! Definitely an unexpected treat from a frozen pizza!
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
Quick and easy meal for long days... come in, turn the oven on, go change from your work clothes, then toss it in. It's nice getting a tasty meal, without the hassle of standing over a stove. They have several great flavors to choose from.
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This pizza is one of the best I have tried. The crust is so delicious and the toppings complement the whole pizza. I found that in Walmart is where I find it cheaper. I would recommend it its very good
Tessy M.
Eufaula, AL
I love this type of pizza & I also love their Hawiian Pizza too!!!! My family & I try to eat at least one pizza a month when we can & it is this one from out of any store that we shop at !!!!!! It is so delicious for a Pizza !!!!!!!!!
Brandy W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love to keep frozen pizza in the freezer for those nights when I'm not interested in cooking. This is a great pizza. The price is a little high (you could practically get delivery), but there's no delivery wait time and the taste is better than any frozen pizza I've tried.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
To be honest, I never liked frozen pizza. I got this in a pinch and... Turns out, I still don't care for it. I think the crust is too thick, the cheese doesn't really have flavor and any other ingredients just seem to blend together.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
I love this pizza! The crust is an amazing flavor. I like these better than delivery pizza. There is always enough toppings and you can always addd more and then cook it. Super simple dinner or lunch.
Ashley W.
I use to hate frozen pizza bc it didn't have that fresh taste but when my friend made me taste this BAM I was in love so if I don't want to go to pizza hut or Johnnys I get this it taste so fresh!!
Victoria F.