BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Pizzeria!™ Primo Pepperoni Pizza.

Pizzeria style crust.

Created with Care™.

The Curst!™.

Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.

Preservative free crust.

The Sauce!™.

Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.

No artificial flavors.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Premium pepperoni.

Per 1/4 pizza:

340 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

800mg sodium, 33% DV.

3g sugars.

14g protein, 17% DV.

Calcium, 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pretty tasty pizza . Frozen pizza is always a hit or miss . Digiorno usually delivers with flavor , convenience and variety. I picked up the primo pepperoni and it was ready in about 25 minutes . My kids always love when I get digiorno . This one they were not crazy about . The sauce was tasty, the crust was tasty , but the pepperoni was just to spicy for us . Don't get me wrong , pepperoni is supposed to ha e a spice to it ,but this was a little overbearing . This is MY opinion and we don't usually do well with spicy foods . So this was kind of hard to eat . Great pizza, a little to spicy pepperoni pieces .
Melanie G.
Sugar Land, TX
Do not even get me started on this pizza..I LOVE IT. I have gotten everyone I know hooked on this pizza. It's SO GOOD. The sauce is amazing, crust is delicious and I would stay at home with this and avoid dining in, or going out. Perfect with wine and for a girls night in. HIGHLY recommend.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Mmmm hang on

DiGiorno pizza is always the way to go. It is so easy to make and tastes so amazing no matter what kind you get. They have a ton of options and they're a lot cheaper than Dominios or Pizza Hut (obviously) because it's frozen pizza. DiGiorno's never disappoints like I could eat this everyday until I die.
Kelsey H.
Miramar, FL
My favorite bake at home pizza. Its delicious. We always buy Digiornos to keep in the freezer. It is a little small for the price, but its worth it to not have to go out and get food. It tastes great reheated too. We always suggest to others that they get DiGiornos.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
"It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno." DiGiorno is the closest to delivery pizza I have found. It is loaded with cheese and pepperoni. I love the crust as it is not to crisp and easy to eat. The sauce has just the right spices. Quick, easy, affordable, and convenient!
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The flavors are out of this world. The pepperonis seem to be thicker on this variety versus a lot of other frozen pizzas. I like to brown the pizza a little bit for a nice crispy crust and cheese.
Megan K.
It really is a great pizza. In terms of frozens, this is the closest one that will taste like you bought it from a store. The one thing I don't like is the cost. It's easier to actually purchase a pizza from the store.
Reese D.
Gilmer, TX
YESSSS I LOVE THIS PIZZA BEST FROZEN PIZZA EVER ITS LITERALLY THE BEST NO LIE GET THIS PIZZA IVE BEEN EATING IT COR YEARS PROLLY NOT HEATHY BUT IDK JUST EAT IT GES I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS DUH EAT THIS
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
This has always been my favorite type of frozen pizza, even since I was a small child. It's not easy to overcook and if done right, the bread is doughy while still maintaining a bread-like texture. It's also well-priced and is thick enough to feed all the people I'm buying it for. 10/10 would recommend for all those with busy lives who every once in awhile need a quick meal fix.
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
This is a thin crust pizza but is very tasty. The ingredients are cheese, tomato sauce, and parsley. I am a repeat consumer. It's a bit pricey but you pay for a more quality pizza. I will purchase and recommend again and again👍👍👍.
Victoria F.