DiGiorno Pizzeria! Four Cheese Pizza uploaded by Samantha J.

BY DIGIORNO #34 in Frozen Pizza

Di Giorno® Pizzeria™! Four Cheese Pizza.
New!
Mama Mia!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
New.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust™!
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce™!
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Premium mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, pecorino romano cheese. see more...

Michaela C.
I did not expect to like this, but I totally did.  The Pizzeria! line is definitely better than the standard Digiorno pizzas.  It's also a little more expensive, but there are sales on frozen pizza pretty routinely at my local grocery store.  If you can pick this up on sale, it's a good deal on a tasty dinner.
Katherine C.
starkville
This is typically in my freezer for when people just happen to stop by and decide to stay for dinner. Instead of trying to figure out everyone dietary issues or wants I pop this into the oven and whip up a fresh salad and we are good to go. And bonus no big clean up. Also leftovers make great breakfast choices trust me.
Kristina C.
Really like this brand of pizza, like the commercial says did someone order delivery. This pizza is real close to restaurants that are really like DiGiorno Pizza.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I literally have to put this in my cart when im in Bj’s. i always eat frozen pizza when i have nothing else to eat and ot tastes so good! I out sliced jalapeños or oregano and its bomb af! Enough amount of bread and sauce and cheese! Love it!
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I do not mind regular DiGiorno pizza. It tastes good, it isn't bad or anything, but it doesn't hit the spot like pizza from a pizza place does. The first time I tried DiGiorno I thought it was going to be amazing and it was ok. I am not a fan of their crust either. However their Pizzeria pizzas are pretty good. I am not sure what they do differently with Pizzeria pizzas than they do with their regular pizzas, maybe better quality ingredients. My personal opinion is that they make all of their pizzas just as good as their Pizzeria ones and then I would be tasting the "amazing" I've been waiting for...well for frozen pizza that is.
Melissa S.
I hadn't purchased DiGiorno in years - at least fifteen. I was looking for my regular brand but, they didn't have it in stock. I saw the four cheese from DiGiorno so I decided to buy it. The crust is great and the combination of the cheeses is really good. I know they advertise as being like or better than pizza delivery. I think that depends on where you live. I can say it's much better than the brand I had been buying. The quality is better including the texture of the crust, the flavor of the sauce and those four cheeses. It is nice having one in the freezer for a night that I don't feel like cooking and don't want to run out to pick up pizza from a pizzeria. Also, unlike pizzeria pizza, you don't need to blot any grease off the top.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
DiGiorno Pizzeria! Four Cheese Pizza is the only frozen pizza I love. There is nothing compared to DiGiorno's pizza. The taste, the value, the easy way of baking it makes it the best of all. I love DiGiorno pizza I highly recommend it.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
My family and I love to have a few frozed DeGiorno pizzas on hand for fast dinner. We like to add our own veggies and meats to the four cheese pizza. It is the only brand I will eat the crust. It's easy to bake in the oven for about 30 minutes and it is delicious.
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
my family really enjoys Digiorno 4 cheese pizza. Just enough sauce and cheese and taste great sometimes we will add our own toppings but kids usually like it just the way it is. Is a good price too I would recommend it to my friends and family and others as well
Kathryn S.
This pizza is is a great staple to have in the freezer for when you need to put dinner on the table in a pinch. My kids love how soft the crust is on the DiGiorno rising crust pizza. I do usually add a little extra cheese to the pizza to add that little something extra but overall it's a pretty good bet especially when you can catch them on sale.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this crust better than the original?