DiGiorno Pizzeria! Four Cheese Pizza

Di Giorno® Pizzeria™! Four Cheese Pizza.
New!
Mama Mia!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
New.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust™!
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce™!
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Premium mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, pecorino romano cheese.

Is this crust better than the original?
Start your review of DiGiorno Pizzeria! Four Cheese Pizza!
2 months agoSaugus, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
DiGiorno Quattro Formaggio pizza is one our favorite's! It has a delicious blend of cheese, a zesty, flavorful sauce and a really great crust for it having been frozen. It's great to have in the freezer when the kid's want pizza and don't want to wait for a delivery!
3 months ago
It's a classic but it just doesn't taste as good as real Italian pizza. Also the list of ingredients is way too long and that already tells you not to buy it. I have had way betterfrozen pizzas before so I wouldn't buy this one again. It's cheap that's about it.
2 months agoWest Chester, PA
I generally only get these pizzas when I am looking for a non healthy option. They are a thick pizza with a large thick crust. Not very healthy but always delicious! Definitely would buy again and recommend t others
2 months agoOrlando, FL
Normalmente no como comida congelada, pero las únicas pizza que e probado congeladas que saben cómo si fueran hechas en casa son las de Digiorno. Y lo mejor es que son súper económicas.
2 months ago
DiGiorno's Four Cheese Pizza is the best frozen pizza I have ever eaten. It still tastes like a frozen pizza, but barely. I have only eaten this at other people's houses because it is so expensive. But it is cheaper than nonfrozen pizza. I would buy.
3 months agoLos Angeles
DiGiorno is by far the best frozen pizza! It cooks so perfectly and it’s so tasty! I typically have at least of these pizzas in the freezer at a time. My whole family ate it up within minutes! My only complaint was we wanted more when we were done! I highly recommend it!
2 months agoWILLIAMSBURG, VA
This pizza is so good.  The crust is my favorite part.  I am not a big meat eater, so the four cheese is perfect for me.  The cost is average and worth every penny.  You can find these at Walmart or any grocery store.  I highly recommend this pizza.
2 months agoFt Lauderdale, FL
The four cheese Digiorno pizza is one of my favorites! It gets really cheesy and browns so perfectly in the oven. I like to broil mine at the end for a few seconds to get it nice and crispy then add red paper flakes - so good!
4 months agoLouisville, KY
Digiorno 18.3 Oz Pizzeria Four Cheese is my personal favorite of this line of pizza. It makes a great on the go lunch or dinner. It is quite tasty for a frozen pizza. Make sure you follow the directions when cooking to make sure that your pizza isn't overcooked or undercooked. Just keep a good eye on it while cooking.
4 months agoCitrus Hts, CA
Okay, I give this 4 stars because it's one of the better frozen pizzas. With that said, I think frozen pizza is incredibly unhealthy and doesn't fill you up for long. So as a food I'd give it 1 star. However if you're expecting frozen pizza this is one of the better ones to buy.