DiGiorno Pizza

Digiorno 12" cheese stuffed crust three meat pizza 28.7-oz.

Is this product vegan?
When your having a party and there's not a lot of time to cook what is your go-to emergency meal? I enjoy DiGiorno Pizza
DiGiorno Pizza Pizza with pineapple, or without it? 🍕🍍
Start your review of DiGiorno Pizza !
Product Highlights
“I have to say that I actually like DiGiorno's Frozen Pizza especially the Cheese Stuffed Crust...my kids enjoy it as well so I definitely pick it up when it's on sale at the local grocery store!” in 144 reviews
“As far as frozen pizza goes DiGiorno is probably one of the best options the crust is pretty good but I don't really like the cheese it doesn't melt that good.” in 112 reviews
“Digiorno is by far the BEST frozen pizza on the market..I always purchase mine at BJ's wholesale club and they come with 3 in a box always good to have in the fridge” in 100 reviews
“I had a pepperoni rising crust pizza the other day and I wasn't too impressed, for the price I could've just gotten a little Ceasers hot and ready pizza.” in 79 reviews
“even tho its a bit expensive they have really good pizza, i also like the ones that come with chicken wings they taste really good! ” in 56 reviews
Boynton Beach, FL
Pretty tasty considering it's frozen and a good enough price. In my opinion, nothing beats delivery or a "real" pizza from a pizzeria but this is good for a quick evening meal or as a cheap alternative for a weekend get together!
I have never confused it for delivery but it isn't that bad when you're in a pinch and don't want to leave the house to go pick up some dinner! I add pizza sauce to it so it gets that frozen flavor out. Pretty good for frozen pizza.
Fairview, TX
This is the ONLY frozen pizza that I'll buy! I like the rising crust variety. Much faster (and much cheaper) than getting take-out. It's my standard "forgot to defrost something for dinner" meal, but also a good snack at night.
Winter Haven, FL
OMG! One of our faves for pizza night. This is definitely one of the top choices for frozen pizza. The crust is the stand out on this pizza and it doesn't disappoint. Two thumbs up from my youngest son whom is aka The Pizza Man.
No Special Diet
I love this stuffed crust pizza! I buy this pizza when I'm too lazy to cook. I just make a delicious salad while the pizza is cooking and done! My guilty pleasure is the crust, I think it's even better than the pizza itself :)
Pasadena, CA
Really good if you don't feel like ordering or are cutting costs, ready fairly quickly and you can pretty much cook it to your liking in terms of crispyness. the pepperoni makes it kinda too oily for me but nevertheless its great
Thick and wonderful meal to sink your teeth in. I like everything about it, all the chesse, the meat, the veggies absolutely wonderful. You will fill your stomach in no time, well worth the cost.
No Special Diet
One of my absolute favorite pizza brands. I think what makes it soo delicious is the sauce. It's so saucy and just the perfect combination of rich and saucy. Cooks well, the crust is great too.
Halal
I love DiGiorno Frozen pizza! The dough is so fluffy and delicious it's the only frozen pizza that I will buy! It comes in many different varieties and crusts! Perfect size for at least 4 people!
Organic, Dairy Free
Delaware, OH
This is my go-to when we don't want to do delivery. This pizza has the perfect crust, a great combo of soft and crunchy. The toppings are distributed correctly and there aren't any "naked" areas.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...