DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Caitlin D.
Coudersport, PA
It's a close second to homemade pizza, I love how when we're eating it we can't even tell it was once frozen. So great for a quick and effortless dinner that the whole family can enjoy!
Laurie N.
Poquoson, VA
Love this pizza, it is one of the best frozen pizzas that you can get. I am willing to pay a little more for DiGiorno.
Brenda C.
Rowlett, Texas
Great Pizza- straight from my oven. No need for pizza delivery, best frozen pizza on the market. My family loves the 3 meat! It's become a family staple.
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
Amazing tasting pizza! The perfect balance between toppings and crust. You'd never guess that it was frozen...delicious!
Linda H.
Wilmington, NC
Love this pizza! It does not taste like your typical "frozen" pizza. The crust tastes so good and fresh and the taste of the sauce is great....even better than our delivery pizza. I will definitely be buying it again in the future.
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not my favorite frozen pizza. I usually own buy these when they are having s sale. I do not like the crust.
Angie W.
Kansas City, MO
Wow. I picked this up as a part of a Digiorno special at Target and it wasn't my first choice, but looked interesting. I was so impressed by the taste, the toppings, the crunch... I wish I had picked up more of this flavor! This will be my first choice next time!
Marlene B.
Orlando, FL
The best frozen pizza I purchase from BJs. Always taste fresh and cooks to perfection when directions are follow.
Savannah L.
Denver, CO
I thought this pizza was really good for frozen. Crispy crust, yummy cheese, and the ingredients tasted fresh.
Lamonica S.
North Highlands, CA
Great restaurant style pizza, with awesome taste. This is really the only supermarket pizza my family purchases.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?