DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Karen G.
surprise
This pizza is great for when you’re craving it but don’t want to pay the hefty price for take out or delivery. I get it for five dollars at Walmart and will buy a couple to store in the freezer. They taste amazing and it only takes 25 minutes to make. They’re great for if you want to make a quick dinner without any mess.
Lucretia M.
Davenport
Mmm my comfort food. Nothing like a hot saucy digiorno, a Diet Pepsi, and a movie to end the night. I love the sauce, but it seems they have been getting skimpy on the cheese lately.
Amber M.
El Paso, TX
One of the families favorite pizza!!! If it's not delivery...it's DiGiorno! For a cheap pizza...it's packed with flavor
Malikah F.
Johns Creek, GA
This is a staple in my house my son loves this pizza and eats it at least three times a week
Sterling W.
Best store bought pizza ever! Honestly, it tastes so GOOD and is popped out of the oven within twenty-minutes. Very filling.
Napoleana S.
I love this pizza it tastes so good. when it is on sale I buy it like two for ten dollars and walmart has it at a low price all the time. fresh meat full of flavor and the crust is very good too.
Joanna H.
South Gate, CA
Love the taste is better then Tony's pizza great went you don't want to cook I get get every so often
Ashton N.
I think this is the best freezer pizza for the price. I know there is many that are far cheaper but they don't taste as good as this brand, and for some of the ones that are more expensive I don't think the quality is high enough for the price. This has always been my favorite pizza brand!
Carina M.
Logan
The three meat traditional is one of my favorites! The taste and crunchiness hits the spot and I'm pick about my frozen pizza!
Britni K.
San Diego, CA
We like DiGiorno. It comes in a box of 3 @ SAM'S for a pretty good price. It's convenient when I don't feel like cooking.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?