DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #28 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jennifer J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I loved the fact I could bake it with a soft crust instead of just the hard crust. Tasted delicious.
Jenny J.
Love this pizza... always get this brand so easy to make and its the perfect size for a family of 4.
Emily C.
Longview, WA
I don't like frozen pizza and this had too much tomato sauce on it, which is unfortunate but oh well
Crystal C.
My hubby gets one of these at least every two weeks. its a family favorite and we devour it. Tasty
Jen T.
Somerset, KY
These are good but could use more cheese as I found myself adding extra when they were almost done.
Kelly R.
Haines City, FL
Love these pizzas. They are not skimpy on the toppings at all and they put a lot of cheese on them.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
This is really good I love Digiorno I like this one very much because of the little pieces of meat.
Alexandria B.
Compton, CA
I love this pizza. Its bomb! One of my favorites. I pick this up whenever I'm at the grocery store.
Bri A.
West Palm Beach, FL
We love this pizza. Tastes amazing but pricey at times. If was catch it on sale, we always buy it.
Destiny F.
Conroe, TX
Digiorno isn't as good as delivery but it's the closest ive ever found, the crust is pretty superb.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?