DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Ka l.
Digiorno pizza three meat traditional crust is so delicious.. I love how natural and fresh it tastes
Karina C.
Colbert, GA
My family loves the Digiornos pizza, we bake almost every weekend. Good flavor, and bake in minutes.
Victoria D.
One of the better frozen pizzas out there. i love the fluffy crust, and it doesn't taste overly fake
Lisa A.
If I can't order pizza this is my go too! I love that the crust rises and it bakes up soft and fresh
Whitney J.
Caldwell, ID
Not a fan of digiorno pizzas super hard bottom crust that almost gooey on top. Plus expensive to boot
Jenny J.
Love this pizza... always get this brand so easy to make and its the perfect size for a family of 4.
Jennifer J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I loved the fact I could bake it with a soft crust instead of just the hard crust. Tasted delicious.
Jordin S.
Richlands, NC
My second favorite pizza DiGiorno makes! The meat tastes good and it's very similar to delivery pizza
Katherine B.
Orlando, FL
I usually buy other brand of pizza and went and tried this one but I didn't like the taste that much.
Valerie Marie H.
National City, CA
One of my favorite Frozen pizzas!!! I love that it tastes like fresh pizza and the portion is great.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?