DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Teresa P.
Chelsea, Mi
Great in the microwave when I am at work. It heats up and cooks very nicely with the box it comes in.
Anna M.
Atlanta, GA
Best late night snack or dinner pizza there is! Very filling and really good. I really like the crust
Ka l.
Digiorno pizza three meat traditional crust is so delicious.. I love how natural and fresh it tastes
Malai A.
One of the best pizza. It's not soagy it's really crispy if you like crispy pizza I'd recommend this.
Tereza R.
I love pizza. Any pizza but this is amazing. Pricey but it is definitely okay. I will keep purchasing
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
The demon child loves this pizza - ok to be fair he loves most pizzas; after all he is a teenage boy.
Karina C.
Colbert, GA
My family loves the Digiornos pizza, we bake almost every weekend. Good flavor, and bake in minutes.
Nicole D.
This is delicious. It is really easy to make. I would buy it again. I like the crust the pizza is on.
cindy n.
Topeka, KS
I love this pizza It has a great flavorful sauce that my family loves with a good amount of toppings
Joanna H.
South Gate, CA
Love the taste is better then Tony's pizza great went you don't want to cook I get get every so often
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?