DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Alyssa R.
Chandler, AZ
My husband and I love DiGiorno's frozen pizzas. The Three Meat flavor and Italian Meatball are our favorites. It is a great value for a cheap price. After working all day sometimes it's just easier to pop a pizza in the oven and stay in rather than going out or having to spend a lot of time cooking. Would definitely recommend.
Jada C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is one of my favorite frozen pizza good quality. However, this is one of those pizza you havd to watch or you going to have hard crust,over done bottom and gooey dough. Cook right and stalker watching will get you a reallly good pizza. This brand is a bit pricey in my opinion.
Jordan A.
Arlington, TX
My boyfriend loves pizza and I am not a huge fan. However, I really do like this pizza. DiGiorno is one of the better grocery store pizzas I have ever had. It is not too greasy and it actually tastes amazing. The traditional crust is my favorite over the thin crust also. It is easy to heat up and it does not lack any flavor.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
This isn't the greatest of pizza. There is something about the taste of the crust that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. What they offer is a good line up but I really only buy these like once a year if that.
mercedez f.
Oakland, CA
Love them.. if you want a crispier crust, place it directly on the oven rack. Great flavor, lots of meat. We bought two for three people, and we're still eating leftovers. Definitely good for a party night when you don't feel like waiting for delivery or picking up in store.
Teri N.
Butler, AL
I do not buy frozen pizza often, but I will pick this up on sale from time to time. It is not my favorite brand, but it is a pretty good for the price point. It does have a more non frozen pizza taste than others, but I find that the toppings are somewhat lacking and aren't always very evenly spaced around the pizza.
Catherine C.
Marysville, PA
This pizza tasted very good. The only thing is that it had cheese that was not dairy free on it like all pizza options. This made it impossible for me to feed my whole family. Otherwise for those of us who could eat it the pizza tasted good and if someone likes more than one meat on their pizza I would recommend it.
RASHIDA G.
My little guys love pizza Friday's so I'm always grabbing Digiorno's as a cost effective alternative to carryout! It taste just as good and half the price. I'd definitely recommend Digiorno pizza to anyone who is concerned about sacrificing cost for quality. You don't lose anything in the taste and save a few bucks!
Viginia H.
This is definitrly a go to tv dinner in my opnion
It just hits the spot right after heating it in the oven (or sometimes i'll cook it on top of a stove in a pan). Theres something about this frozen pizza that makes it great.
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
I absolutely love DiGiorno pizza, and the 3 meat is my favorite. All of the meats compliment each other well and taste so great together! I highly recommend this pizza if you like meat pizza!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?