DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

C a H.
I got this by accident as I meant to get the thin crust. This was too little toppings and too much bread.
Vera A.
I love pizza and I love this brand. I prefer the ones with one topping because they tend to cook better.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Call me crazy but I dislike this pizza. I usually love pizza but I think it was the sauce that ruined it.
Marina A.
Hicksville, NY
I love easy for a running days and is delicious especially the traditional pizza flavored my family love
Torsha D.
West Fork, AR
DiGiorno makes very good pizza. I love it. It taste great. It is easy to cook and cheaper then delivery.
David R.
El Paso, TX
Very good if you're in a hurry and want to have a high quality meal for you and a friend or girlfriend :)
I personally do not eat pizza because I do not like cheese but my daughter and boyfriend love this brand.
Jasmin C.
El Paso, TX
Best pizza ever to make at home! Agh I just love the Flavor. It tastes as if it was made on a brick oven
Kortney W.
Great tasting pizza!! Very good cheese and the meats in it had great flavor. Great tasting sauce as well.
Jennifer R.
The best pizza to make at home love the taste the flavor and the texture me and my family we just love it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?