DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #61 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Claudina B.
Dallas, TX
I buy this for the family about once a month as a treat since we're not big fans of cooking frozen things.
Priscilla V.
Thick crust and super good pizza. I love it and it's fast and easy to heat up and yummy in my tummy.!!!!!!
Kiersten A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not my favorite frozen pizza. I usually own buy these when they are having s sale. I do not like the crust.
Mackenzie P.
Bristol, TN
This pizza tastes so delicious, I like that the ingredients work so well together. The falcons mesh so well
Kimberly Z.
Middletown, CT
This brand never disappoints me! I can choose any product they make and it tastes like I got it delivered!
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I like this pizza as a snack but its not really better than getting pizza from dominos or my local pizzeria
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
This is by far my families favorite frozen pizza. It bakes really well and easily and always tastes fresh.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Call me crazy but I dislike this pizza. I usually love pizza but I think it was the sauce that ruined it.
Hale C.
Great Falls, MT
This pizza is the best frozen pizza ever and if you have never tried it you need to because it is so good
Vera A.
I love pizza and I love this brand. I prefer the ones with one topping because they tend to cook better.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?