BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Sophia A.
In terms of taste, this pizza gets five stars. I prefer this pizza over some restaurant pizzas. However, the price is what always gets me to not reach for it in the frozen food aisle. As much as I would love to grab it instead of the other competitors in the aisle, sometimes I just can not afford it.
Carissa T.
Raleigh,NC
This is one of my favorite pizzas of all time! so much better than a delivery pizza any day and the stuffed crust version is even more amazing ! The only down side is the price. I can order a hot delivered pizza for less than the cost of this pizza and it will feed more and no cooking required!
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
The crust is amazing and overall flavor is great, especially for the price. I like to buy them in packs of 3 at sams club. I give 4 stars instead of 5 because they are stingy on the amount of meat on the pizza.
Daniela G.
I love pizza . I seriously eat pizza one or twice a week it's seriously one of my fav foods you can never go wrong . I usually always get take out but when I don't I get digiorno its just as good . It takes so yummy lots of flavor and the crust and texture are amazing it's melts in my mouth !
Chelsey B.
One of my regular purchases very and expensive and easy to prepare. I usually buy from Walmart they always have stock and when I bring it home I usually like to pop them in the oven until the cheese is golden and the crest is crunchy I usually eat it with a side of ranch sauce not sure if everyone likes the same but it taste great to me sometimes with a side of chips
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
It's not delivery it's Dogiorno. I swear this is my favorite pizza of all! Literally tastes as if I ordered it from a pizza place but I actually bought it for $6! But at sams Club I get 3 pizzas for $12! Happy me
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I've had this for lunch before. It was alright. I just pop it into the microwave and it's done. The crust was a little tough which I expected from a microwave pizza. But overall it was good enough for me to eat.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I get Digirno frozen pizzas all the time, but this one is my favorite! I can tell they use great quality ingredients. You can't beat how easy it is to prepare these. I usually like to make a salad to go along with it.
Kathleen F.
I think this particular pizza is pretty tasty. I don't necessarily agree with their advertising that it taste like delivery, but it would not be the first time somebody falsely advertised their product to taste better than it actually does.
Alyssa R.
Chandler, AZ
My husband and I love DiGiorno's frozen pizzas. The Three Meat flavor and Italian Meatball are our favorites. It is a great value for a cheap price. After working all day sometimes it's just easier to pop a pizza in the oven and stay in rather than going out or having to spend a lot of time cooking. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?