BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
My wife brings these home when we are in the mood for a cheap, yet great tasting pizza cant go wrong with them
giselle p.
N Miami Beach, FL
Really good!
Good flavor, a lot of different options and.. an easy way to have delicious fast food - home made!
Ruth N.
Vega Baja, PR
It's my favorite frozen pizza, I love it and my family loves too, every Wednesday it's party pizza in my house
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
This is my families favorite pizza ever!! Its the one we purchase the most and usually the only one i purchase
Julia S.
This is literally my favorite frozen pizza to eat. Quick and easy (and the crust doesn't taste like cardboard).
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Not the best pizza. Doesn't compare to delivery at all. Wouldn't purchase again. I think the sauce tastes funny
Crystal q.
Love these for when we get unexpected company. just throw some veggies on top, bake and bam ready.
great crust!
Maggie R.
Orlando, FL
Delicious!!! Better than take out! My whole family loves this pizza. We usually have it stocked in our freezer!
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I love the sauce and crust. It's what you expect from digiorno. But I don't like the sausage on the meat pizza.
Rachelle R.
Sacramento , CA
The best frozen pizza around. I love it ! Very delicious and affordable! I always stock up on it in my freezer
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?