DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Go to pizza for when I don't want to cook and we want to stay in and have a movie night. The sauce is my favorite
MeAnne F.
Oakley, CA
Yummy and delicious. I dunno why but this is the only brand I always buy. I served this when I'm tired of cooking
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
Good tasting pizza with a nice crust. I like the sauce it is the perfect amount. One of the better frozen pizzas
Mili M.
Antelope, CA
My family's favorite, we always stock up on these. Even the crust is really good! DiGiorno makes the best pizza.
Vanessa S.
Healdsburg, CA
Pizza tasted great! These are the pizzas I always get without looking at other ones. The taste is always amazing!
Britani L.
Banks, AL
This is my husband's all time favorite pizza! I love DiGiorno's crust, so my husband always cuts his off for me.
Alejandra C.
Crunchy on the outside but nice and soft and just the right amount of chewy on the inside in terms of the crust.
Jybel E.
Washington , DC
So far one of the best frozen pizzas i have ever tried ! They don't even taste like frozen food
Super delicious!
Emily J.
Science Hill, KY
We love this pizza. It perfect for those busy nights that you just don't want to cook. And everyone loves it!!!
Anna S.
Kannapolis, NC
Super easy to bake and very tasty. Friends and family love this and we eat it all the time! Almost too much ;)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?