DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Perfect when you have friends over or you are wanting pizza but don't want to take the time to make it homemade.
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
Good tasting pizza with a nice crust. I like the sauce it is the perfect amount. One of the better frozen pizzas
Vanessa S.
Healdsburg, CA
Pizza tasted great! These are the pizzas I always get without looking at other ones. The taste is always amazing!
Megan A.
Youngstown, OH
It is so good! It tastes almost like Pizza Huts pizza. I love how it can be cooked on the oven racks or in a pan.
Marlene B.
Orlando, FL
The best frozen pizza I purchase from BJs. Always taste fresh and cooks to perfection when directions are follow.
Lisa H.
Cypress, TX
Love the taste and the crust on this pizza. Just like delivery as they advertise. Will definitely continue to buy
Omosewa A.
I enjoyed this pizza. It is easy to prepare and delicious. Digiorno is a good brand that we all enjoy in my home.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Go to pizza for when I don't want to cook and we want to stay in and have a movie night. The sauce is my favorite
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
I love DiGiorno pizzas! They taste great & the crust always comes out perfact! This is always the one I reach for
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
This is one of my kids favorite pizzas if we're going frozen that night! Can't beat a good price and great taste
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?