DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #36 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
The family gets these at Sams Club in the three pack. Great for a fast and easy dinner when you've had a long day!
Dave B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm pretty sure I'm a carnivore. I love a ton of meat on my pizzas. The three meat is a classic for meat lovers.
Diana B.
Clinton Twp, MI
My favorite DiGiorno pizza! I love the cheese because it's so cheesy. I love the dough/crust because it's soft!
Sherice W.
I so love this pizza. it the only pizza you can find in stores that taste like restaurant. I buy one every month.
Alexandra F.
Sanford, FL
I'm not a big fan of pizza but it was alright for frozen pizza. It barely had any pepperoni, I didn't like that.
CHRISTINA L.
Covina, CA
For being a frozen pizza it is very tasty. I like how the crust is a little thick and the cheese melts perfectly.
Susana A.
This pizza omg guys I would die if I didn't have this it's amazing I feel in love with it not that healthy though
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
For a frozen pizza, this is very good! I love the crust, the sauce and the toppings. Very yummy and good quality
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
This is one of my kids favorite pizzas if we're going frozen that night! Can't beat a good price and great taste
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Perfect when you have friends over or you are wanting pizza but don't want to take the time to make it homemade.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?