DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #32 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Eh. I'm not impressed. I love meat lovers pizzas and this one does not come up to scratch in my book. I prefer many other brands of frozen pizzas over digorno. I honestly don't understand the hype. I would rather pay more for delivery or pick up .
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
Such a great pizza. But if you don't like thick crust, then this is not the pizza for you. I am more of a thin crust. Sometimes feels like I'm eating cardboard. But the cheese and sauce isn't horrible! Takes a while to fully cook though.
Sarah O.
Oil City, PA
I LOVE DiGiorno Pizza! I am a huge delivery pizza fan but when it comes to frozen pizza, DiGiorno's all the way. The crust is soft on the inside and crisp on the outside. Their meats are wonderful and if you really like the three meat pizza, upgrade to the premium triple meat pizza. The only criticism I have is that I would like a little more cheese. But I like extra cheese on my pizzas.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Now let me say, I am a fan of most pizza. Even bad pizza is still pizza. But something about DiGiorno isn't great. Its just too sweet tasting. I think its too much sugar in the sauce. It left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth, and I felt like I had sugar high for half of the night.
Samantha F.
San Antonio, TX
So so so good! It is rare to find a pizza that my husband and I both like but this one is the exception. We both love the thick crust, we love that there isn't too much cheese and that there is a good amount of meat covering the pizza without being overwhelming. It cook quick and fluffy! Highly recommend you try a DiGiorno pizza.
Donna B.
This is a good pizza, my husband loves any three meat pizza. We enjoy these on days we are too busy to cook and don't want to go for fast food. They taste fresh and have just the right amount of sauce. Easy to cook, it's usually what my husband makes when he cooks lol.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
This pizza is pretty good for store bought. I try to keep one in my freezer at all times for "emergencies" when I happen to run out of time for dinner. It's also good for a quick lunch on the weekend. DiGiorno has substantial amounts of ingredients and not just a dusting of meat and cheese. It is my go to pizza for home.
Kirashlee G.
I love meat so this hits home especially when I don't have time to cook and or too tired to cook I pick this up and stick in the oven and just eat it I repeatedly buy this pizza any flavor as well. Crust and all is amazing .
Rachael S.
Titusville, FL
My family loves this pizza. In fact, we had it for dinner just last night. There are never any leftovers and it is a quick and easy dinner. We also love the stuffed crust one. Why order out and have to wait for delivery and pay so much more when you can have a pizza that tastes like this in just a few minutes?
Celeste S.
Gaffney, SC
I love diGiorno's brand pizza. The crust is full the cheese thick and the toppings plentiful. They instructions are clearly written and easy to comprehend. It takes only about 20 minutes to cook the pizza to perfection. My only complaint is the size to price ratio. I feel that the pizza should be much larger. One pizza barely feeds my three person family.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?