DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Vanessa R.
Mission, TX
This pizza is the best! Easy to make for simple late dinners for my family ! It tastes so good we come running for seconds!
Nina R.
Always my go-to favorite. I usually don't buy frozen pizza. but I will when I can get it for $5 at my local grocery store.
Amber P.
Fredonia, NY
I honestly don't care for the pizza that much. It is filling, however, the taste just isn't there for me. Taste too crusty.
Ki W.
I enjoy the cheesy goodness of DiGiorno Pizza. The savory toppings and the tangy tomato sauce have me returning for more..
Joshua S.
Pitkin, LA
I'm not a huge fan of the hand toss crust but the thin crust three meat is amazing!! add ranch and your night is complete
Rikki H.
Its definitely one of the higher end frozen pizzas you can buy, tastes similar to restaurant pizza without as much grease
Brandi M.
Bernie, MO
We love this Digornio! It's not delivery... it's Digorno!! Take one home tonight! Easy dinner and everyone will be happy
Debbi J.
Elgin, IL
This is one of the better frozen pizzas you will find at the store. Crust is very tasty and topping are pretty good too.
Brittany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum! Can't hardly tell it's a frozen pizza! This is one of my go-to purchases for freezer food. Always have one on hand.
Ivionna C.
Harker Hts, TX
DiGiorno frozen pizza is ok. I do think that it is overrated. Because is not really satisfying. It's just an "ok" pizza.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?