BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

jessica m.
Eureka, CA
If you have to eat frozen pizza this is basically the only acceptable one. Cooks well. The dough makes it worth the money.
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
Digiorno I said my lest favorite frozen pizza. There is too much crust and it has no flavor. Plus it's small and expensive.
Tina R.
Centralia, IL
Great alternative to take out if you want thick crust I'm not much of a pizza eater but my daughter is she loves this stuff.
Laura W.
Camby, IN
DiGiorno is the best frozen pizza. It is very filling and quite tasty. It gets surprisingly crisp if desired. I love that.
Brasia A.
Memphis, TN
So delicious. I absolutely love it. Especially if you are a meat lover like myself, then this is the perfect pizza for you.
Nina R.
Always my go-to favorite. I usually don't buy frozen pizza. but I will when I can get it for $5 at my local grocery store.
Jessica H.
Portsmouth, OH
My children and I love this pizza. There are a generous amount of toppings to well cover the pizza I totally recommend it.
Amber P.
Fredonia, NY
I honestly don't care for the pizza that much. It is filling, however, the taste just isn't there for me. Taste too crusty.
Vanessa R.
Mission, TX
This pizza is the best! Easy to make for simple late dinners for my family ! It tastes so good we come running for seconds!
Amanda O.
Best frozen pizza available! Best for a quick lunch with the Littles on the weekends or dinner after a long day at work...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?