DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Amanda O.
Best frozen pizza available! Best for a quick lunch with the Littles on the weekends or dinner after a long day at work...
Michelle H.
Plain City, UT
The pizza was a lot smaller than I expected from the size of the box. And the crust was a lot thinner too. Not my favorite.
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
Digiorno I said my lest favorite frozen pizza. There is too much crust and it has no flavor. Plus it's small and expensive.
Amber P.
Fredonia, NY
I honestly don't care for the pizza that much. It is filling, however, the taste just isn't there for me. Taste too crusty.
Claudia M.
Love how the pizza gets so crunchy to perfection! The cheese nice and melted with all that extra meat! Yummy! Delicious! <3
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
So delicious. I absolutely love it. Especially if you are a meat lover like myself, then this is the perfect pizza for you.
Jessica H.
Portsmouth, OH
My children and I love this pizza. There are a generous amount of toppings to well cover the pizza I totally recommend it.
Nina R.
Always my go-to favorite. I usually don't buy frozen pizza. but I will when I can get it for $5 at my local grocery store.
Vanessa R.
Mission, TX
This pizza is the best! Easy to make for simple late dinners for my family ! It tastes so good we come running for seconds!
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
Super convenient. You can actually differentiate between the flavors of all the ingredients, it's not just one bland taste.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?