BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Maria A.
Grand Island, NE
Love it really good taste...... and dosen't usually take much to be ready usually buy 3 every time I go grocery shopping.....
joceline m.
So good and warm , I actually really enjoy this pizza even though I'm not a huge pizza fan this does the job and tastes great
Hannah H.
Gilmer, TX
I love pizza and I hate getting delivery or takeout so DiGiorno is basically my best friend. I love the crust and the sauce.
Jenn A.
The cheese is really incredible! It is not gross like other brands. The pepperoni tastes fantastic and the bread taste great
Destiny C.
El Cajon, CA
This is so delicious especially for a lazy day when you don't want to cook. Highly recommended and the crust is unbelievable.
Rachel O.
I was surprised when I tried this. I didn't know if I'd like it, but it's pretty good for a frozen pizza. I'd buy it again.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Yum!! Great pizza I had this for dinner last night it had pepperoni, sausage and beef and just the right amount of cheese.
Michelle H.
Plain City, UT
The pizza was a lot smaller than I expected from the size of the box. And the crust was a lot thinner too. Not my favorite.
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
Digiorno I said my lest favorite frozen pizza. There is too much crust and it has no flavor. Plus it's small and expensive.
Jessica H.
Portsmouth, OH
My children and I love this pizza. There are a generous amount of toppings to well cover the pizza I totally recommend it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?