BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Rebecca C.
On my lazy don't feel like cooking much days this is a great go to meal. My husband and kids really this pizza. It's just the right size amount for them, and the crust comes out just perfect. All you need to do is grab a salad with it and you have a great dinner.
Kiki K.
If I have to buy frozen pizza it's always Digiorno and either this 3 meat with traditional crust or the 3 meat cheese stuffed crust. It has a good flavor. The cheese is good and it passes the stretch test and the sauce is seasoned just about perfect, plus the crust tastes so good it doesn't get thrown out. For the price of around $7.50 for a large and the convenience, this is the go to for a quick, inexpensive pizza that tastes great!
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I was so thrilled when they finally returned to their original crust recipe. I was willing to give up the brand completely. once I found out the switch back was made I ran out to purchase just one. it was like returning to and old friend.

Thank you, DiGiorno!
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
This pizza is so delicious! The crust browns perfectly and it gets just the right amount of crisp. Sauce is amazing, it has a rich tomato flavorand the herbs compliment it nicely. There is a perfect amount of meats in each bite and the cheese is just gooey goodness! This is a staple for quick dinners in my house and I would definitely recommend anyone try this
Whitney J.
New Orleans, LA
Crust was super crispy, and I managed not to burn it! I would suggest, if you want a crispier crust, place it directly on the oven rack. I otherwise would have put it on foil and then onto a pizza pan for easier cleanup. Great flavor, lots of meat. We bought two for three people, and we're still eating leftovers. Definitely good for a party night when you don't feel like waiting for delivery or picking up in store.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
DiGiorno is some of my favorite pizza. You can always count on it being delicious, and for cheaper than a pizza you would get at a shop. It's easy, quick, and delicious. Almost all DiGiorno pizza is awesome. Definitely will be repurchasing, and soon!
Brittany H.
For a frozen pizza you really cant complain, they are usualy running sales on this brand as well which is always a bonus! the crust is crispy the sauce isn't overly sweet or salty and they are never skimpy on the topings! so for a quick dinner or lunch for your family this is a great product!
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
This is one of the items that my husband and I always buy when we go to Sam's Club. We typically have pizza once a week and this is cheaper than getting delivery. I like that you can actually see all the toppings that they say are on the pizza, unlike some other frozen pizza brands. I also like the flavor of the toppings, especially the sausage.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Eh. I'm not impressed. I love meat lovers pizzas and this one does not come up to scratch in my book. I prefer many other brands of frozen pizzas over digorno. I honestly don't understand the hype. I would rather pay more for delivery or pick up .
Dayanara F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I get this at sam's club 3 pizzas for 13 dollars what I pay for one I get three instead , this pizza is amazing with a beautiful crispy crunchy soft crust and the amazing sauce that the pizza has , also the instructions to bake are so easy just take the plastic away and put it in the oven at 400 degrees for around 23 minutes and ur done !
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?