BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
Best homemade pizza out there, the crust gets so crispy from just baking it. I prefer pepperoni by my boyfriend likes 3 meats
Destiny C.
El Cajon, CA
This is so delicious especially for a lazy day when you don't want to cook. Highly recommended and the crust is unbelievable.
joceline m.
So good and warm , I actually really enjoy this pizza even though I'm not a huge pizza fan this does the job and tastes great
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
This frozen pizza is the only one I like to buy when I go to the supermarket for the taste and the cheese all looks delicious
Kayla D.
Milbridge, ME
Amazing toppings... The whole pizza was absolutely great... Definitely a regular pizza eater and this is one of my favorites!
Senai A.
Bartow, FL
This is one of my favorite pizzas. The quality of the cheese and meats are great. It comes out crisp and not in so much oil.
Tiffany L.
Franklin, OH
I like Digiorno, but other cheaper brands have became a better tasting pizza with a better price over the last couple years.
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
Great frozen pizza, ideal for when I don't want to cook just take it out of my refrigerator directly into my oven and eat it.
Morgan R.
I've always loved these pizzas but I feel as though they skimp a little too much on the toppings and have way too much crust!
Crystal R.
Little Elm, TX
I love everything except the price. I wish they could give you a bigger pizza for the price. I don't buy them all that often.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?