BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Adriana B.
The 3 meat pizza is mine and my familys absolute favorite! We buy and eat them very often. Very delicious and very affordable!
Ragen R.
Pageland, SC
It is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. But my only bad thing to say is that usually my kids and husband beat me to eating any.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza brand. The crust is always perfect, never too soggy or thin and the flavor is amazing!
Audrey F.
Joliet
I love pizza. So, I am always trying different ones. I tried this one. Though it isn't my ultimate fave, it is a great pizza!
Jana J.
Cattaraugus, NY
Super delisious my favorite frozen pizza so Far East and quick to make and it tastes super delisious would defently recommend
Kenzi P.
Hate the new box. I can never open it correctly and it does not cook the pizza thoroughly. It always leaves the center cold.
Leigh D.
Sardis, MS
This is the best pizza in the world plenty of meat and just the right size. I had a BOGO coupon and I had a blast stocking up
joceline m.
So good and warm , I actually really enjoy this pizza even though I'm not a huge pizza fan this does the job and tastes great
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
Best homemade pizza out there, the crust gets so crispy from just baking it. I prefer pepperoni by my boyfriend likes 3 meats
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
This frozen pizza is the only one I like to buy when I go to the supermarket for the taste and the cheese all looks delicious
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?