DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #38 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Carmen L.
This is my go to pizza when i am having a lazy day lol
taste so delicious only thing that i wished that it is a tad bit bigger
Susana C.
Best frozen pizza I've had yet!! Picked this up at Ralph's gave it a try and everyone was impressed that it was a frozen pizza
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This is a great alternative to buying a delivery pizza but sometimes they can get a little pricey and you don't get much pizza
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza brand. The crust is always perfect, never too soggy or thin and the flavor is amazing!
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio , TX
I really love this. It taste just as good from a restaurant with the convenience of your freezer. It's filling and satisfying.
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love pizza. I put extra cheese on mines before popping it in the oven. I don't like to share. I can eat it all by myself. Lol
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorite frozen pizza brands! The crust is so fluffy and a little sweet, and it compliments the tomato sauce well! :)
Tracy W.
Brewton , Al
I bought this pizza twice for my husband and he was not pleased with taste. He said it tasted frozen and he was not impressed.
Mariah R.
Would recommend for parties. Fast cooking time and very tasty. The sauce is very sweet so if your not into that it is a thing.
Prestina G.
I love DiGiorno Pizza it is one of my favorite's my kids and husband love it as well.It is our go to meal almost every Friday.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?