DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Carmen L.
This is my go to pizza when i am having a lazy day lol
taste so delicious only thing that i wished that it is a tad bit bigger
Tracy W.
Brewton , Al
I bought this pizza twice for my husband and he was not pleased with taste. He said it tasted frozen and he was not impressed.
Jazmin S.
Dallas, TX
I'm a pizza lover & this frozen pizza tastes amazing . It's like a piece of heaven . lol I think it's the best frozen pizza. 💗
Susana C.
Santa Monica, CA
Best frozen pizza I've had yet!! Picked this up at Ralph's gave it a try and everyone was impressed that it was a frozen pizza
Adriana B.
The 3 meat pizza is mine and my familys absolute favorite! We buy and eat them very often. Very delicious and very affordable!
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This is a great alternative to buying a delivery pizza but sometimes they can get a little pricey and you don't get much pizza
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza brand. The crust is always perfect, never too soggy or thin and the flavor is amazing!
Michelle G.
Palmer, AK
This is everyone in the family's favorite frozen pizza. Great flavor, perfect amount of meat and cheese and the crust is soft.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this. It taste just as good from a restaurant with the convenience of your freezer. It's filling and satisfying.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
I like to keep this in my freezer for whenever I don't have time to cook or go to a store it is good and I recommend buying it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?