DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Grace O.
Yummy pizza nice thick crust and toppings heats up very definitely would pick a little ceasers or Pizza Hut over the frozen pizza
Crystal G.
Houston , Tx
Meat tasted fresh and there was a good amount all three meats! The sauce had a great taste but there was a little too much bread.
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
After a long day at work, this is my go to pizza if I don’t feel like being in the kitchen for too long. The pizza tastes great.
Jonniece S.
Houston
My family loves this pizza. I usually buy 6 just in case of a rainy night or if my boys invite their friends over without notice
Ariel B.
Humble, TX
I love these pizzas they are absolutely amazing. they taste great and cook so well. i don't think I'll ever buy any other brand.
Allyson W.
Toomsuba, MS
We love DiGiorno Pizza for this nights when we need a quick dinner between baseball,dance and soccer! Tastes great & super easy!
Ragen R.
Pageland, SC
It is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. But my only bad thing to say is that usually my kids and husband beat me to eating any.
Adriana B.
The 3 meat pizza is mine and my familys absolute favorite! We buy and eat them very often. Very delicious and very affordable!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza brand. The crust is always perfect, never too soggy or thin and the flavor is amazing!
Kasey J.
These pizzas are fine. I prefer Red Baron because i feel like they have more flavor, but these are suitable for a frozen pizza.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?