BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jonniece S.
Houston
My family loves this pizza. I usually buy 6 just in case of a rainy night or if my boys invite their friends over without notice
JaNae T.
Best frozen pizza ever!!! When you make it right the crust rises and it so good and fluffy and just the pizza it self is amazing.
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
I don't like frozen pizza and all my friends rave about it so I had high hopes for this pizza but it didn't reach my expectations
Anna M.
Lehi, UT
I like the whole pizza, but I really like the flavor of the sauce. I never seem to have any problems with it not cooking evenly.
Kasey J.
These pizzas are fine. I prefer Red Baron because i feel like they have more flavor, but these are suitable for a frozen pizza.
Hollie H.
Arlington, TX
Absolute favorite! My entire family loves these. Great after snack. Just the perfect amount of meat. The crust is amazing also.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
I like to keep this in my freezer for whenever I don't have time to cook or go to a store it is good and I recommend buying it
Shandreka B.
I really love this pizza. It compares to Pizza Hut to me but cheaper in price. I love the crust and the many flavors it offers.
Carmen L.
This is my go to pizza when i am having a lazy day lol
taste so delicious only thing that i wished that it is a tad bit bigger
Susana C.
Best frozen pizza I've had yet!! Picked this up at Ralph's gave it a try and everyone was impressed that it was a frozen pizza
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?