BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
Bought this pizza as a lunch for work. I thoroughly enjoyes it so much i ate it two days in a row. The flavors are SOOO delicious
Crystal G.
Houston , Tx
Meat tasted fresh and there was a good amount all three meats! The sauce had a great taste but there was a little too much bread.
Ayde G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this pizza. This is what we after the thanksgiving holiday. We love taste delicious. Just enough meat and not to much sauce
Grace O.
Yummy pizza nice thick crust and toppings heats up very definitely would pick a little ceasers or Pizza Hut over the frozen pizza
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Can't go wrong with thick soft crust from Digorno pizza! Cheesy goodness with just the right amount of sauce and all the fixings.
Stephanie V.
Estacada, OR
Yum! A co-worker brought this in for lunch one day and shared some with me and WOW! I was so surprised at how delicious this was.
Ariel B.
Humble, TX
I love these pizzas they are absolutely amazing. they taste great and cook so well. i don't think I'll ever buy any other brand.
Jonniece S.
Houston
My family loves this pizza. I usually buy 6 just in case of a rainy night or if my boys invite their friends over without notice
Jeanna G.
Hesperia, CA
I love this pizza, it never dissapoints me. This pizza is a very good size able to share with my family. I recommend this pizza.
Allyson W.
Toomsuba, MS
We love DiGiorno Pizza for this nights when we need a quick dinner between baseball,dance and soccer! Tastes great & super easy!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?