DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Anna M.
Lehi, UT
I like the whole pizza, but I really like the flavor of the sauce. I never seem to have any problems with it not cooking evenly.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
This is my husband's favorite pizza! While it is pricey and there is not quite as much sauce as I like, it's still a great pizza!
Courtney D.
Oh. My. Gosh. So. Good. My favorite thick crust pizza. The crust is billowy and has quality dough! Great sauce and great flavors.
Grace O.
Yummy pizza nice thick crust and toppings heats up very definitely would pick a little ceasers or Pizza Hut over the frozen pizza
Ayde G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this pizza. This is what we after the thanksgiving holiday. We love taste delicious. Just enough meat and not to much sauce
Stephanie V.
Estacada, OR
Yum! A co-worker brought this in for lunch one day and shared some with me and WOW! I was so surprised at how delicious this was.
Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
Bought this pizza as a lunch for work. I thoroughly enjoyes it so much i ate it two days in a row. The flavors are SOOO delicious
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
Delicious for a frozen pizza has great rich flavors even better than getting pizza from dominos it taste great it's a great price
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Can't go wrong with thick soft crust from Digorno pizza! Cheesy goodness with just the right amount of sauce and all the fixings.
Ariel B.
Humble, TX
I love these pizzas they are absolutely amazing. they taste great and cook so well. i don't think I'll ever buy any other brand.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?