DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #36 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Ana E.
North Las Vegas, NV
This pizza is the bomb. When it comes out the oven it's like if it's store bought . Very delicious, i probably have it once a week.
Madison B.
Grand View, ID
My Favorite Frozen pizza ever! The crust is my favorite part! The cheese doesn't taste processed, and the pepperonis are very good!
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
I don't like frozen pizza and all my friends rave about it so I had high hopes for this pizza but it didn't reach my expectations
Megan C.
Estes Park, CO
Just had this one a couple nights ago. So good! Their pizzas are delicious! I'm picky about sauce but I actually like the sauce.
Jennifer F.
Bedford, IN
I love, love, love DiGiorno's crust! It is definitely the best frozen pizza brand out there and I haven't had one I didn't like!
Anna M.
Lehi, UT
I like the whole pizza, but I really like the flavor of the sauce. I never seem to have any problems with it not cooking evenly.
Hannah K.
After eating this pizza for many years I still continue to buy it. I love that I am always happy with it. never a disappointment
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
This is my husband's favorite pizza! While it is pricey and there is not quite as much sauce as I like, it's still a great pizza!
Courtney D.
Oh. My. Gosh. So. Good. My favorite thick crust pizza. The crust is billowy and has quality dough! Great sauce and great flavors.
Jeanna G.
Hesperia, CA
I love this pizza, it never dissapoints me. This pizza is a very good size able to share with my family. I recommend this pizza.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?