DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Carrie H.
Frankfort, IN
I like the pizza, but I think it has to much sauce. It has just the right amount of cheese and meat, and the crust has a good taste.
Lawrencia W.
Madison, WI
I loooovveeeee digornio the flavor is so good and the crust is soooo soft ! And it's very affordable. Overall favorite frozen pizza.
Lindsy B.
lincoln, ne
This was a flavorful pizza. I would recommend this pizza to others, but wish it had more toppings. There is definitely lots of crust.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
For this being a frozen pizza, it's very tasty. It's my go to for a quick easy tasty meal. Just the right amount of meat and cheese.
Brittany T.
Love this brand of pizza!! Wish the large size tastes just as good as the individual one. Not sure why it tastes a little different.
Amy S.
I honestly prefer the stuffed crust pizza but if that is not an option then the Three Meat traditional crust is the next best thing.
Casey C.
Rome, GA
When we are craving a quick and easy yummy meal, we always choose this pizza! It's fast and easy. No hassle, and it tastes delicious!
Lauren A.
Ya know sometimes you just need a quick and easy frozen pizza. this is my old stand by, we always have 2 in the freezer just in case!
Roxanne S.
DiGiorno Pizza is so delicious! We won't purchase any other kind of frozen pizza because we like the taste, it's quality, and price.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
These are great pizzas, with a great taste and the crust is the best part of them. Easy and fast to make for a quick on the go meal.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?