DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
The taste of DiGiorno frozen pizzas is great but the after effects on our family's stomachs has turned us away from them. It's almost instantly after we eat any variety of this brand, that all 6 of us feel bloated and uncomfortable, usually lasts for a few hours. We will no longer buy these pizzas because of that, which is frustrating bc its nice to have these on hand for weekend lunches or a quick dinner. :(
Jaymee B.
I love these peraonally. I dont hve to honout of the house or call for delivery. Its the same taste you get from pizza parlors. I can do it athe the comfort of my house
Heather R.
Blythewood, SC
This is a great pizza! Plenty of toppings and the crust was good too. Don't know how healthy it is, but it pizza! We do eat a salad usually with it and it makes a great meal, company worthy even!
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
I always keep these handy when my kids are on school breaks. They are easy to make and very satisfying to them. They have a large variety to choose from. Great value, can't go wrong with it.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I purchased this pizza a quick meal for my family after a long day or late dinner. My kids love the Three Meat pizza. Before I put the pizza in the oven I cut all the pepperoni in half and cover the entire pizza. Pretty much doubling the amount of pepperoni. My favorite part is the crust. Ugh!! It's so good, my youngest daughter will put her cusrt on my plate. You know how I don't eat the crust. Well I do, amazing to be a frozen pizza.
raquel h.
Cutler Bay, FL
This was my first time purchasing a frozen pizza and it just wasn't the same as the real thing. As much as I wanted to love this pizza it just didn't impress me. The pizza sauce was off and the cheese tasted extremely salty and although the pizza did have lots of toppings, the taste just wasn't there for me, but what more can you ask from a frozen pizza.
Sarah Abney G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I don't quite get DiGiorno. I always feel like there is a weird smell and taste to the pizza, maybe it's the sauce, but that idea of three different meats always gets me and I always end up eating the whole thing. The pizza isn't soggy with grease thought which is a positive
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
Our favorite pizza to pop in the oven for movie night. We buy them maybe once or twice a week and will continue doing so. It's so easy to prepare that even I can do it. I like just the basic meat and cheese pizza, while my boyfriend likes the ones with more vegetables.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
DiGiorno is my go to for frozen pizzas. I do not think I have had a bad one yet. It's the perfect size for my boyfriend and I to share and have a little leftover for the next day. You can find this at almost every grocery store and they are often on sale for about $5
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This is by far my favorite brand of frozen pizzas. The price is okay, but it does get pricey if your buying many. The three meat has a lot of meat and they are generous with it! It has absolutely delicious and i will seriously eat the whole pizza if i don't watch myself.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?