DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Tamara O.
Odessa, TX
I love when I find a good frozen pizza It taste just like it was delivered and it sav s money I love the fresh taste and rising crustb
Cinthya D.
Roswell, NM
I love this pizza because even though it is frozen when I put it in the oven it is cooked very well and easy and its bread is very rich
Adriana F.
Pomona , CA
It was pretty good although I felt it was lacking a bit of flavor other than that its a great go to when youndon't have the time to cook
Heather D.
This is my husbands go to dinner. The pizza is good with lots of sauce! For a frozen pizza I don't think it gets much better than this.
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
My brother and family love this, I'm not a big meat eater but the meat is seasoned well and the cheese taste great. It's a good pizza.
Cheyenne D.
Arlington , TX
YUMMM! I always turn to this pizza when I am out getting a frozen pizza. Tastes like it was made fresh once you get it out of the oven!
Lucinda S.
Roy, UT
My son only wants this,one type of pizza it's his favorite
He don't eat any other type but digiorno pizza three meat traditional crust
Cassidy T.
You can never go wrong with this traditional item. Obviously it's not the best pizza you'll ever had, but it will satisfy your hunger.
Linds s.
Leesburg, VA
Absolutely my go to frozen pizza for the family. It is such a hearty pizza that we both feel well full after. Great flavor and quality.
Emily V.
Osseo, MN
Crust is nice and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. The toppings are evenly spaced and all the slices and enough on them.
Earn $226/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $210/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $374/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $290/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $205/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)