DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #32 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these pizzas, stuffed crust is my fav. I will say that I have noticed that the box stayed the same size but the pizza got smaller
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Very tasty! Easy to make and satisfies everyone in my family although they are very picky eaters. Its a win win with this in our family!
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Such a perfect pizza for a party or a night in when no one feels like going out or it's far too cold. Almost better quality than delivery
Destinee P.
DiGiorno Pizza is very good, on the expensive side so I normally don't buy it. normally buy cheaper Pizza so I can feed the whole family!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Digiorno 3 meat traditional crust pizza its so delicious and yummy, and i buy this pizza monthly I would recommend it to others!!
Margaree S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love DiGiorno pizza. We really don't necessarily have a favorite. But if I had to pick one it would be any of the original crust ones.
Jennifer M.
Crown Point, IN
My family loves the fluffy crust! We get the meat pizza for my husband and he agreed that this is the next best thing to homemade pizza!
Heidi V.
Lake Mary, FL
My favorite after a long day! My husband and I love pizza, and it's nice to have something easy to pop in the oven at the end of the day.
Jenny D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love the revamped sauce recipe! Doesn't taste like it was ever frozen and it cooks great straight on the oven rack-holds up perfectly.
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
I gave it a 3 out of 5 because it's a frozen food and I don't really like to eat frozen foods but this taste pretty good for on the go
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?