DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Ashley V.
Amazing quality and are huge pieces also. Love how saucy and puffy they are. Kind of expensive but are really good compared to carry out
Amanda M.
Bellefonte
Can't go wrong here. This pizza will please anyone. When we come home and don't want to cook dinner this is our go to and it never fails
Brandi D.
Darlington, SC
This is usually our go to quick meal, my kids love meat pizza and its basically the same as ordering out with a cheaper price we love it
Lily C.
Cave Springs, AR
I am a pizza lover.! every time we go to walmart, we always feel like eating pizza on the weekends, and i always pick DiGiorno's pizza.!
Megan G.
Pretty good frozen pizza. The price isn't bad and it's nice to have a quick meal in minutes when you just don't have the energy to cook.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
I enjoy this pizza; about the ONLY frozen pizza I enjoy. I am a very picky pizza eater and I actually would recommend this to my friends
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
It isn't quite delivery but it is a good alternative to ordering out. I would repurchase but I wouldn't choose it over a delivered pizza
Thayris C.
carlstadt , NJ
Lazy and don't wanna cook much? This is it right here!!! So simple, yet so delicious. I'm seriously in love. I savor these so happily lol
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Very tasty! Easy to make and satisfies everyone in my family although they are very picky eaters. Its a win win with this in our family!
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Such a perfect pizza for a party or a night in when no one feels like going out or it's far too cold. Almost better quality than delivery
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?