BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Dena H.
Is my first choice for a frozen pizza. The topping taste fresher than other pizzas. The crust is nice a thick with a more of yeast dough.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
It isn't quite delivery but it is a good alternative to ordering out. I would repurchase but I wouldn't choose it over a delivered pizza
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
Lazy and don't wanna cook much? This is it right here!!! So simple, yet so delicious. I'm seriously in love. I savor these so happily lol
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Very tasty! Easy to make and satisfies everyone in my family although they are very picky eaters. Its a win win with this in our family!
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Such a perfect pizza for a party or a night in when no one feels like going out or it's far too cold. Almost better quality than delivery
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
I enjoy this pizza; about the ONLY frozen pizza I enjoy. I am a very picky pizza eater and I actually would recommend this to my friends
Destinee P.
DiGiorno Pizza is very good, on the expensive side so I normally don't buy it. normally buy cheaper Pizza so I can feed the whole family!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Digiorno 3 meat traditional crust pizza its so delicious and yummy, and i buy this pizza monthly I would recommend it to others!!
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these pizzas, stuffed crust is my fav. I will say that I have noticed that the box stayed the same size but the pizza got smaller
Margaree S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love DiGiorno pizza. We really don't necessarily have a favorite. But if I had to pick one it would be any of the original crust ones.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?