DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
This pizza is so good. I like to make it on my pizza stone so the bottom gets crispy and we'll done. My hard to please husband even likes it!
Lisa S.
union, KY
I love that is when I'll crossed. The three meat are very seasoned healthy cuts of meat. Has enough cheese to blend all the meats together
Jade C.
Union, WV
A pretty good frozen pizza. the meats were good as were the cheeses and sauce. not a big fan of the crust, but overall it was pretty tasty
Becky D.
Saint Louis, MO
The best frozen pizza around! There is no need to add any additional ingredients, and the taste is better than most restaurant deliveries!
Matt D.
Greenville, SC
I love this pizza. Ingredients taste great and I never have leftovers. The traditional crust has pretty good flavor and is easy to digest.
Megan M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love this pizza and can't get enough of it ! It's my go to pizza due to the soft fluffy crust and delicious sauces and meats !
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
This pizza is ok. Just ok. Nothing special. The meats taste fine but like most oven-baked pizza its crust and sauce just aren't that good.
Katherine M.
Greenwood, SC
DiGiorno always delivers a great, easy dinner that tastes amazing. There is never a lack of ingredients and the crust is always very good!
Sara C.
:) this is great! crunchy crust and stringy cheese. It lasted a long time in my freezer and it is such a kid friendly thing to have around
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
Yummy Yummy Yummy! I love this pizza. It is so good. After a long day of work, I just pop this in the oven and it satisfying and delicious.
Victoria F.
Is there lots of cheese on this?