BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Britney  S.
N Ridgeville, OH
This pizza is delicious! It really is as good as delivery! Has a lot of flavor and def worth the try. One of my most favorite frozen pizzas!
Sara S.
Mooresville, NC
I am not a fan of this brand. However, others in my household are. They prefer the crust to be thick like this. I prefer mine to be thinner.
Shericka t.
Puyallup, WA
It's not bad for frozen pizza. It's one of the more expensive store brands. The toppings are good, but I don't love the flavor of the sauce.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this frozen pizza. It tastes amazingly good for a frozen pizza, not old and cardboard like like some. I eat it at least once a month.
Devani T.
DiGiorno pizza is a favorite choice of mine because me and my family enjoy the delicious taste. It also is less pricey than ordering a pizza.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is one of the few frozen pizza's that taste as close to the real thing as possible. Most have a freezer taste to them but not Digiorno!
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
This pizza is so good. I like to make it on my pizza stone so the bottom gets crispy and we'll done. My hard to please husband even likes it!
Kimberly S.
Deltona, FL
My family's go to pizza! It is so easily to do and one of the few pizza that doesn't start burning if you leave it for a extra minute of two.
Latasha P.
The best frozen pizzas around. It tastes just like delivery. We just stocked our freezer with 6 of these babes after finding them on sale!
Matt D.
Greenville, SC
I love this pizza. Ingredients taste great and I never have leftovers. The traditional crust has pretty good flavor and is easy to digest.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?