DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Crust: Too much. Too doughy. Too soft. Too thick and spongy. Hmm, pepperoni probably shouldn't frighten you. Sauce: Decent sauce. Not too sweet.
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
Love that this is a quick snack that everyone will enjoy. I always purchase for late night snacks when old college friends are coming into town.
Sabrina C.
I like this frozen pizza brand the best. The meat is good and sauce is good. You can buy thin or fluffy crust and I like both. They taste fresh.
Alyssa A.
Digiorno pizza is one of my favorite frozen pizzas, it's very good. Only thing I'd change is the crust, I'd want it a little softer and doughier.
Moline S.
Savannah , GA
Big fan of Digiorno every time I don't cook i pop one of the bad boys in the oven so me and my boyfriend can enjoy also a good late night snack..
Bayli R.
Gilmer, TX
Pizza is my absolute favorite thing!! DiGiorno tastes AMAZING!!!!! Normally I go for normal pepperoni, but there's something about this one jfc
Natacha M.
Jacksonville, FL
This pizza is super delicious! It tastes like you're having a slice of pizza in NY/Chicago. This is the best frozen pizza I've had in a while.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I love anything DiGiorno they make the best pizza and it taste like someone order it out of a pizza place and the crust is the way you want it.
Tiffany J.
Phoenix, AZ
The taste was good. I did not care too much for the crust but I would buy it again. It had plenty of meat but the crust could have been better.
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
Dad always buys these we stock up and leave in the freezer for days were all so busy and we pop this in the oven. It's just as good as delivery
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?