BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Amy W.
Owens X Rds, AL
My family loves the three meat pizza. It has just the right amount of each kind of meat. The cheese melts perfectly and the crust is perfection.
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
If we don't order out this is the pizza we get. The dough is is and crispy and it is loaded with meat. Sure its more expensive but its worth it.
Lola C.
Perry, GA
I like these pizzas better than any delivery pizza with the exception of Pizza Hut. They are so good. The stuffed crust ones are the best ever.
Natacha M.
Jacksonville, FL
This pizza is super delicious! It tastes like you're having a slice of pizza in NY/Chicago. This is the best frozen pizza I've had in a while.
Bayli R.
Gilmer, TX
Pizza is my absolute favorite thing!! DiGiorno tastes AMAZING!!!!! Normally I go for normal pepperoni, but there's something about this one jfc
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
Big fan of Digiorno every time I don't cook i pop one of the bad boys in the oven so me and my boyfriend can enjoy also a good late night snack..
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
A dinner go to for my hubby and me. So quick and easy and delicious every time. Great meat ratio and crispy crust. Always a winner in my house!
Cheyenne P.
Santa Fe, NM
I think the crust is my favorite part. This is my go to freezer pizza I like every thing about it the texture, flavor, and look is all pleasing
Jessica P.
Broken Bow, NE
It is really great pizza. I love the sauce and the meats that they put on it. I also love the self rising crust. It is wonderful pizza to eat.
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
Best alternative to Pizza Huts meat lover trio that I can buy at the store for a fraction of the price. Love all the ingredients on this pizza.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?