DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
Digiorno are the best frozen pizzas ever. These pizzas are way better than ordering from Pizza Hut or dominos. The crust is so soft and delicious and the sauce is good too.
Abbie J.
THE CRUST IS EVERYTHING. This is the only frozen pizza I looooooove! Digorno is so great I literally cannot get enough of that crust. Price is right and quality is amazing. Quicker and easier than delivery.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
I love buying Digiorno pizza for my family and make sure that I always have some in the freezer for those nights where dinner just doesn't come together like it should have!
Shawn A.
Atoka, TN
This is my favorite pizza of all frozen pizzas. The meaT IS GREAT. The crust is just right. I like the sauce. If I am getting a frozen pizza, it's almost always Digiornos.
Atayshia D.
el paso, TX
My family & I always purchase this pizza each time we see them in any type of grocery store. I love DiGiorno's pizza, especially the 3-meat because i am just a meat lover. It is easy and quick to make, just pop it in the oven & cut when done. I love the thickness of this pizza and how it could fill my belly with just one slice. The crust is fluffy & irresistible with that fresh baked taste. Also, i can taste all ingredients on this pizza. Not a single ingredient is hidden. The only thing i don't like is that the baking time is probably longer than what the box constructs you to do because on the 3-meat pizza, it has to be cooked longer than any of the other Digiorno's because the center of the pie is sometimes still very soft and gooey while the crust & everything else is browned/crisp & it feels under cooked. Other than that , tastes great !
Mily S.
DiGiornos catch phrase is that they are like delivery. They are not like delivery. I don't like DiGiornos pizza, I do not like the taste. The tomato sauce is sweet. I do not like any of there pizzas
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I work two jobs, so this is a easy meal to throw in, especially for a movie or tv show night. So many different choices, and you almost always get a coupon when you checkout.
Diavana M.
Yooo this pizza is literally the BOMB DIGGITY ,it fills you up and its just mad good ,thick crust doesn't taste plain .this is the best and I don't really like pizza
Isabel M.
This is my favorite Pizza ! I love how good it comes out and there's no cooking involved perfect for mom's who are always in a hurry, like me. I first started buying these when my husband and I moved into our first apartment and I was a terrible cook. I've learned but back then I barely new how to use a stove. I love making these because they make for a quick and easy dinner and they don't taste greasy like most pizza places.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
The taste of DiGiorno frozen pizzas is great but the after effects on our family's stomachs has turned us away from them. It's almost instantly after we eat any variety of this brand, that all 6 of us feel bloated and uncomfortable, usually lasts for a few hours. We will no longer buy these pizzas because of that, which is frustrating bc its nice to have these on hand for weekend lunches or a quick dinner. :(
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?