DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #32 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Tami C.
This is our go to pizza when I don't cook dinner. We have tried many other brands and this is best liked by my family. It is easy to cook and tastes great.
Krystal C.
This is seriously the best frozen pizza I have ever had its honestly so much better than take out. It always tastes fresh and it's so fluffy and delicious
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite meal when I want something quick and filling! I love all the meat on it and all the flavor it has. It's cheap too and last a long time
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
My husband cannot get enough of these pizzas. He loves how many toppings they have and how much cheese is put on them. We've been eating them for years.
Sydney T.
My favorite frozen pizza! I'm not much of a thin crust type of person so I lean towards pizzas with a thicker crust. This definitely does not disappoint!
Makayla G.
I LOVE pizza. And the commercials couldn't be more accurate when they say it tastes like delivery. It really does! This is my go to frozen pizza for sure
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
This is pretty good pizza, for coming out of the freezer. My kids love these because they're quick, easy, and don't taste like the box they came out of.
April S.
Benzonia, MI
Pretty good for frozen pizza. Usually have to rearrange the toppings and even them out before baking, and usually have to bake longer to be fully cooked
Brenda C.
Rowlett, Texas
Great Pizza- straight from my oven. No need for pizza delivery, best frozen pizza on the market. My family loves the 3 meat! It's become a family staple.
victoria a.
Perris, CA
For moms that have very hungry kids this makes it so easy just pop it in the oven and then in a couple of min its ready to serve and it taste delishes...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?