DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #36 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jessy P.
San Diego , CA
Ahhhmazing for a frozen pizza. I don't eat pizza often and I eat frozen pizza even less often but this. This pizza gets me. And they don't skimp on cheese!
Alison G.
Locust Grove, GA
The pizza overall taste great, however I've always had a problem getting the center of the pizza to cook all the way through. It always comes out "doughy".
Lisa W.
I'm not really a fan of at home pizza, but boy let me tell you...DiGiorno pizza taste like you brought it from the carryout! Awesome Awesome and Awesome!!!
Taylor K.
Lake Charles, LA
Digiorno is the best frozen Pizza their is! With all the different varieties of pizza that they make. You can say that their pizza is better than delivery
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This pizza is delicious!! i usually buy it once every two weeks, so when i feel kind of lazy to make dinner i would just warm it up and its quick to cook.
Lisa D.
Amazing pizza! I honestly love any kind of pizza! But this is my all time favorite frozen pizzas! It is so flavorful and also the crust tastes really good!
Gibel S.
I love the crust! It self-rises in the oven so it is very soft. But, if you like your crust crispy then it can do that too with just more time in the oven.
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
This is our go-to frozen pizza. Not bad for frozen but not as good as take out. We get the meat for the boys and supreme for us girls. They are both good.
Tami C.
This is our go to pizza when I don't cook dinner. We have tried many other brands and this is best liked by my family. It is easy to cook and tastes great.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite meal when I want something quick and filling! I love all the meat on it and all the flavor it has. It's cheap too and last a long time
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?