DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #36 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Heather C.
Monroe, NC
Delicious!! Reasonably priced, taste great, easy and its not fast food!! I usually don't care for frozen pizza but when I tried this one it changed my mind.
Aydee G.
Perfect for those busy nights. Great taste and all done in the comfort of your home. My kids absolutely love this pizza. And I love how simple it is to make.
Kyla K.
Interlachen, FL
One of my favorite frozen pizzas, I even enjoy the thin crust pizza. It has a wonderful flavor, sauce and crust is anything but blan like most frozen pizzas.
Amy G.
Digornio is easy to find and is in all stores I shop. The crust seems to get a little hard, sauce could be more flavorful. We buy them based on convenience.
Jennifer J.
Very good pizzas, This one happens to be my favorite
Along with the supreme stuffed crust one's. Overall I
Think DiGiorno is a great pizza brand in general.
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
This is our go-to frozen pizza. Not bad for frozen but not as good as take out. We get the meat for the boys and supreme for us girls. They are both good.
Vonna F.
Lyons, NY
I love Digiorno's pizza first of all and second I love any pizza with meats on it. I recommend this pizza for anyone who love a lot of meat on their pizza.
Gibel S.
I love the crust! It self-rises in the oven so it is very soft. But, if you like your crust crispy then it can do that too with just more time in the oven.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I love digiorno pizza. But i had a problem with them not cookin fully. But im pretty sure thats my oven. Besides that this is a great frozen pizza option.
Lisa D.
Amazing pizza! I honestly love any kind of pizza! But this is my all time favorite frozen pizzas! It is so flavorful and also the crust tastes really good!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?