DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Mich S.
I really like DiGiorno pizzas. They taste really good and are so convenient to have in the freezer. The Three Meat option is delicious. I love meat on my pizza.
Decent for frozen pizza! I like the sauce and the crust is great provided you don't have a preference for thin crust. Even better if you have some dipping sauce
Amy W.
Midlothian, TX
For frozen pizza has a good taste. It is inexpensive and and easy meal when there is not a lot of time. My kids enjoy the pizza and the crust is not too thick.
Brittany D.
Crooksville, OH
My dad goes this all the time and when I visit we always eat it. It's so tasty We really like it. And with so many different kinda you never run out of options
Tiffany S.
This is a crowd pleaser at my house. When you don't feel like waiting for delivery, this is the perfect alternative. Add some salad and it makes a great meal.
Sara M.
Plant City, FL
I like how puffy the crust gets with digiorno brand pizza ,so fresh and tasty. I love how you you can get a delivered kind of pizza from the comfort of home .!
Kristen M.
Waldron, AR
My husband loves this pizza. the crust is usually perfect and the flavor is great! sometimes the sauce is a little too strong for me, but good flavor overall.
Rose P.
This pizza is truly like delivery pizza. It is very tasty and my boys love it. This pizza is amazing and we love to buy it. This is a brand that we always buy.
Ebony C.
Texas
This pizza is amazing and all you need to do us pop it in the oven. It taste great and whenever I go grocery shopping I always make sure to get more then one.
Kiaira E.
Fruitland, MD
Since my first time buying this pizza I haven't ordered out for pizza since. I love the taste of the pizza and love being able to have it cooked to my liking.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?