BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Brittany D.
Crooksville, OH
My dad goes this all the time and when I visit we always eat it. It's so tasty We really like it. And with so many different kinda you never run out of options
Tiffany S.
This is a crowd pleaser at my house. When you don't feel like waiting for delivery, this is the perfect alternative. Add some salad and it makes a great meal.
Ebony C.
Texas
This pizza is amazing and all you need to do us pop it in the oven. It taste great and whenever I go grocery shopping I always make sure to get more then one.
Jenn B.
San Jose, CA
This is our second choice for frozen pizzas (every Friday night!) The kids and the husband go crazy for it. I think it's okay, one of the better ones for sure.
Sara M.
Plant City, FL
I like how puffy the crust gets with digiorno brand pizza ,so fresh and tasty. I love how you you can get a delivered kind of pizza from the comfort of home .!
Tiffany M.
Orleans, IN
DiGiorno is my absolute favorite brand of frozen pizza, has the perfect amount of sauce to topping ratio! It's bakes perfectly without a pan and tastes fresh!
Victoria D.
Collierville, TN
DiGiorno is the best frozen pizza! The taste competes with the expensive delivery brands, without costing a fortune. Its a great pizza thats very easy to cook!
Rose P.
This pizza is truly like delivery pizza. It is very tasty and my boys love it. This pizza is amazing and we love to buy it. This is a brand that we always buy.
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
I love any DiGiorno pizza! One of the better frozen pizzas out there. The three meat is delicious with lots of flavor and cheese! Great taste and a great deal!
Kristen M.
Waldron, AR
My husband loves this pizza. the crust is usually perfect and the flavor is great! sometimes the sauce is a little too strong for me, but good flavor overall.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?