DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Naii K.
Edgewood, MD
This pizza is the second best thing first being takeout of course. If your to busy to make a full course dinner pop this in the oven for about 20 minutes and your good.
Leticia D.
I'm forever in love with digiorno pizza. The three meat is one of the best and highly recommend it. It's as if it were delivery pizza from like dominoes or Pizza Hut.
Abby H.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat a traditional three meat! The crust didn't come out as tasty as a fresh pizza, but other than that it was pretty good! One of my favorite frozen pizzas
Debbie L.
Lowell, MA
I have tried many frozen pizzas and this is one of the better ones. I am not someone that is big on frozen meats however this pizza cooks well and has a good taste
Amanda D.
Buena Vista, VA
This pizza was ok. I didn't feel like it was worth the price. The crust was either too crisp or doughy. I know I am eating a frozen pizza and miss pizzeria pizza.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love that it has a lot of sauce. I hate when a pizza is dry. I like that the crust is nice and crunchy but not dry and hard.
Morgan  W.
Dahlonega, GA
One of the better tasting frozen pizzas. It can be a little pricey at some locations. However, it is easy to make and only takes a short period of time to cook.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this digiorno traditional crust pizza, it tastes like if I had bought it in a legit Italian restaurant abd I just put it for a couple minutes in my oven.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
This was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. The crust was perfect and it had the taste of delivery pizza without the cost. Definitely recommend getting it!
Mich S.
I really like DiGiorno pizzas. They taste really good and are so convenient to have in the freezer. The Three Meat option is delicious. I love meat on my pizza.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?