BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Erin W.
Batavia
Though this pizza is one of my favorites, I am always disappointed in how little cheese is on the pizza. I tend to always add extra. This is such an easy meal to throw in the oven and be finished with 30 minutes.
Brenda H.
Dallas, TX
This is so amazing the pizza is just out if this world. You just pop it in the oven and like in 15 minutes you have your pizza. And the flavors a just on point keep up the good work
Ana V.
Everytime I get a new Digiorno pizza I am always surprised at how delicious it is. You don't typically expect a frozen pizza to have real flavor and Digiriono manages to make it happen. They are tasty and do not taste like frozen pizza.
Sarah G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to when its really cold outside or I am sick. I love the traditional crust and the three meats go nicely together. Very easy to prepare - just don't put the cardboard on the bottom in the oven! This is my go to pizza
Morgan B.
I love this pizza. It is for sure my go to brand. You can find it in just about any grocery store. It is a little more expensive, but is still reasonable for what you're getting. Anytime I want a frozen pizza, this is what I go for.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Nice size and very yummy. I wish they would put more pepperoni on the pizza but Digornio never fails me or let's me down with their pizza. Just pop it in the own and go. Easy for anyone and yummy. Great for those lazy no cooking days
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
This is a great pizza for a great price! I love the thick crust that has some crunch to it. The cheese is so yummy and i love how you can find coupons on this pizza a lot!
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Digiorno have the best frozen pizza sometimes I rather eat there pizza then Pizza Hut. It's very good you would never know it was frozen pizza. I would never stop buying it. I love when they go on sale.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
Digiorno are the best frozen pizzas ever. These pizzas are way better than ordering from Pizza Hut or dominos. The crust is so soft and delicious and the sauce is good too.
Abbie J.
THE CRUST IS EVERYTHING. This is the only frozen pizza I looooooove! Digorno is so great I literally cannot get enough of that crust. Price is right and quality is amazing. Quicker and easier than delivery.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?