DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This is my go-to frozen pizza. I love the flavor and the crust so much. I also like how fresh it tastes, especially for a frozen pizza. It's not as cheap as some other competitors, but its worth the extra cash for the delicious flavor and perfect crust.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
this is the best frozen pizza on the market! and i don’t even like frozen pizza because a lot of them taste... like cardboard. this is easy fo prepare. i’m not a big sauce person. i actually don’t like a heavily sauced pizza. if you do then this is definitely.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
We like to have a couple of these in the freezer for a quick meal on a busy night. I add a little extra shredded mozzarella or pizza blend and then pop it in the oven for 22 minutes. It turns out perfectly every time. The crust is nice and chewy, but not underdone and the toppings are tasty. There is plenty of sauce and the flavors blend well together.
Erin W.
Batavia
Though this pizza is one of my favorites, I am always disappointed in how little cheese is on the pizza. I tend to always add extra. This is such an easy meal to throw in the oven and be finished with 30 minutes.
Brenda H.
Dallas , TX
This is so amazing the pizza is just out if this world. You just pop it in the oven and like in 15 minutes you have your pizza. And the flavors a just on point keep up the good work
Ana C.
Everytime I get a new Digiorno pizza I am always surprised at how delicious it is. You don't typically expect a frozen pizza to have real flavor and Digiriono manages to make it happen. They are tasty and do not taste like frozen pizza.
Sarah G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to when its really cold outside or I am sick. I love the traditional crust and the three meats go nicely together. Very easy to prepare - just don't put the cardboard on the bottom in the oven! This is my go to pizza
Morgan B.
I love this pizza. It is for sure my go to brand. You can find it in just about any grocery store. It is a little more expensive, but is still reasonable for what you're getting. Anytime I want a frozen pizza, this is what I go for.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Nice size and very yummy. I wish they would put more pepperoni on the pizza but Digornio never fails me or let's me down with their pizza. Just pop it in the own and go. Easy for anyone and yummy. Great for those lazy no cooking days
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
This is a great pizza for a great price! I love the thick crust that has some crunch to it. The cheese is so yummy and i love how you can find coupons on this pizza a lot!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?