DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Joseph G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Although we don't eat pizza much this is one we'll have again. The meats were great but the crust was more doughy than I'd like. Maybe a few more minutes in the oven would've helped.
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX
My family absolutely loves this pizza! The texture is so good and fluffy. We love how it tastes because it doesn't taste like it's frozen. It tastes like if we would of ordered it
Kelli P.
For a frozen pizza, these aren't bad. They do taste a lot better than some of the ones you get at a pizza place. And cheaper too which is always a plus. I will be repurchasing.
JENNIFER  H.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed the crispy crust and the flavor of the sauce was delicious. The toppings were very generous. It was a good quick meal for my children and I after a busy day!
Pauline V.
Downey, CA
It's alright. Great as a working family when you need an easy dinner plan. Tasty, but nothing like delivery! That being said, topping were delicious. Good weeknight dinner
Vivian v.
Chula Vista, CA
When i don't want to spend hours doing dinner, this is what i need and what we eat, when in a hurry or perfect when we watch movies!! Tastes really good! And fast cooking
Flora G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Oh my god! I love pizza and this is definitely my favorite one! I usually like my pizza a little on the brown side, I like it to have some crunch and this one is so bomb!
Steve G.
Hamilton, MI
This used to be on of my favorite frozen pizzas. Crust is good, plenty of meat on it and sauce is okay. I've since discovered other frozen pizza brands that I enjoy more.
renee w.
THe price is okay for a pizza, but it's honestly better to order a pizza from pizza hut or other pizza places. It's great if you feel lazy and don't want to cook anything.
Naii K.
Edgewood, MD
This pizza is the second best thing first being takeout of course. If your to busy to make a full course dinner pop this in the oven for about 20 minutes and your good.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?